Are you looking for a unique opportunity to build your resume? Need some event planning experience? How about being part of a 1,500-2,000 person event?
Lend us a hand and some of your time for a dynamic experience and networking opportunity. Miami New Times Artopia makes it’s 9th annual return this year featuring Miami’s best local talent within art, dance, film, fashion and music.
Job Duties include:
- Setting up tables and event signs
- Assisting artists and vendors/sponsors with set up and load-in
- Escorting artists and vendors/sponsors to their designated spot
- Scanning tickets at the entrance
- Passing out programs
- Placing wristbands on attendees
- Directing guests and assisting them in their needs
All volunteers must be 21+.
DEADLINE to sign up is Wednesday, February 15, 2017 by 6 pm, and will be contacted by Thursday, February 16th by 6 pm to confirm their attendance. All volunteers must be available for a mandatory meeting on Tuesday, February 28 at 7 pm to discuss details on arrival, dress code, job duty assignments and other information.
Volunteers for set up, must be available from 10 am – 4 pm
Volunteers to work the event must be available from 4 pm – 10 pm
Please note: volunteers working the event may be asked to help with breakdown from 10 pm – 12 am.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please click here http://bit.ly/artopia2017_volunteers